Concrete Raising Service is the only contractor in our three state area to provide you with a choice for concrete raising.
Knowing what caused the concrete to settle is an important factor when deciding which system to use. We can help.you make that decision without being biased using our expertise in both systems.
Concrete settles from many causes and in most cases either system will provide a great solution for sunken concrete and both systems are a far better choice compared to removing and replacing your old concrete.
Conditions That Increase Risks Of Concrete Slab Problems.
1. Surface drainage toward slab.
2. Ponding next to slab.
3. Slab subgrade poorly sloped.
4. Irrigated planter adjacent to slab.
5. Excessive watering.
6. Granular base allowing water migration & ponding.
7. Open joints or cracks (poor maintenance)
8. Ground water level at or near frost depth.
9. Inadequate subgrade compaction increase potential for subgrade instability, settlement & pavement deteriation.
10. Rock, bark or flower gardens adjacent to slabs.
11. Roof drain outlet next to slab.
12. Over watering of lawn.
Removal and replacement concrete costs - Two to three times concrete raising costs.
The other option to raising your concrete is removing and replacement of your present concrete. It is not uncommon to see prices near $50.00 per square foot for small jobs, if not higher, because of concrete delivery fees, disposal fees, and labor. Concrete replacement generally can cost two to three times the cost of concrete raising when you consider the damaged landscaping and time the concrete cannot be used. Even cheap concrete jobs are not a bargain once the concrete is poured it's too late to change drainage, joints, cracking just to name a few things that can go wrong with cheap or inexperienced concrete contractors same goes for inexperienced mudjacking or foam jacking contractors if the concrete is lifted to high or cracked up or not lifted at all it's too late. Experience pays. Concrete Raising Service has over thirty years specializing in concrete raising.